On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 1:27 AM, Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:
> On Tue, 26 May 2015, Sean Hunt wrote:
>
>> > The Assessor?
> Just make it clear that re-arranging order of voting results
> is an acceptable part of gameplay.  Maybe a delaying action
> to give an extra N days before results are required.  That was
> enough power to bargain for a White ribbon anyway...

Sounds like a good start.

>> > Registrar?
> I'm blanking on this one.  We've really discouraged playing
> with playerhood/registration.
>

>> > Rulekeepor?
> Ability to move rules between domains.  Possible specific:
> ability to "temporarily move" a rule into a "Repairs" domain
> (with some gameplay effect).

Interesting. I was still going for the idea of a rule being powered in
multiple domains at once, but this could work too. Or the Rulekeepor
could have a domain that e can adjust power for (and in doing so,
still affect precedence).

>> > Herald?
> Ability to start/stop Winning, contests, games.  Perhaps an
> easily-awarded temporary patent title with game effects.
>
> -G.

One possibility is that the Herald must announce a victory. Thus, in
order to win, you must either be Herald or bribe em. The PM wouldn't
get a perk here, since control over occupant the office would be perk
enough.

-scshunt