On Tue, 21 Jul 2015, omd wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 2:00 PM, Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:
> > no worries!  I'll deputize to assign the CFJ if no one jumps into the
> > Arbitor role by tomorrow.  -t.
>
> I'm willing to do it, but do you have a copy of the current state of
> your interested judge list?

I announced a couple months ago that I was defining "interested" by
"voted at least once in the last couple weeks of Assessor's reports,
and hasn't explicitly said they *weren't* interested."  In other
words, being interested enough to play Agora actively means being
interested enough to do judicial duty.

I changed this because I had old "interested" people who hadn't
posted for a while, so I didn't expect them to return judgements.

Haven't made a list from latest Assessor's report.  Only opt-out
was aranea for specified vacation dates but those dates have passed
(I think!)

-G.