The first bit seems fine. The second bit though... Okay, I don't really
know the precedent on this, but it seems like a fairly minor thing to have
someone win over. I mean if someone fixes a game-braking error, or even a
major one, that makes sense. But this doesn't even break anything. It just
means that the election mechanics don't function quite as intended.

-Aris