On Wed, 2017-04-19 at 06:33 -0700, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> Proto:  The Gig Economy

Haven't checked the details, but I really like this idea. We could
definitely do with fewer mandatory-duty offices.

I can see an argument for converting the Referee into one of these too
(when the game's going slowly, violations other than late reports are
rare). Some day we could probably bring back Anarchist within this
framework too (although we're likely not at the complexity level where
that's useful).

I'd support a new colour of ribbon for this. (IIRC, the list of Ribbons
was originally, /way/ back, created by giving a distinct Ribbon for
each way to gain currency. The current Ribbons aren't entirely based on
that principle, but there's a lot of overlap, and overlapping it here
makes sense.)

--
ais523