Minor grammar tweak: in the sentence "the goal of such reports is to
create a more informed population," there is an apparent plurality
mismatch between "reports" and "is". I know that the subject is
actually "the goal", but it feels a bit awkward.

Suggested substance changes: I'd support removing the once a week
limit. 300 words seems like a rather large requirement, so maybe it
could be reduced? Also maybe make the payment variable by gig, with 5
shinies as the default? There is a potential scam where someone could
get a ton of shinies by releasing a bunch of purported gig fulfilments
right before the end of the Agoran week.

-Aris

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 1:15 PM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus