On Thu, 20 Apr 2017, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus wrote:
        > My Copy of RONR11 would also suggest that it is a point of order,
given that it is a custom
        > of the Assembly.
        >
        > ----Publius Scribonius Scholasticus
        >
        >> On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 12:50 PM, Aris Merchant
<thoughtsoflifeandligh...@gmail.com> wrote:

We     >>>>       On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 9:16 AM Benjamin Schultz
<ben.dov.schu...@gmail.com> wrote:
need   >>>>       On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 1:18 PM, Kerim Aydin
<ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:
more   >>>>
sides  >>>>
in     >>>>       Minor point of order for new folks:
this   >>>>
thread >>>>       We've historically promoted bottom-posting for replies (with
editing of past
so     >>>>        thread pieces allowed).  Unfortunately not well-supported by
current email
let's  >>>>       clients.  I mildly prefer bottom-posting for things like
judicial threads with
think  >>>>       counter arguments.  Ultimately, I don't mind either way, but
the combination of
out of >>>>       different people using both bottom and top-posting makes
these longer threads a
the    >>>>         bit challenging to follow :)
box.   >>>

-G.    >>> Nitpicking point of procedure:

        >>> You raised a point of personal privilege, having to do with ease of
or impediments to
        >>> participation, instead of a point of order, a breach of procedure.
At least according