I don't think "machine readable" needs to be defined any more clearly for
now—it's a SHOULD, so if you wanted to ignore the rule you'd be perfectly fine
anyway.

What are the rules for determining the source of a message? Could we have a
web-based form for transferring currency that simultaneously updated the
records and sent an email to the PF "in the name of" whoever was doing the
transferring?

Gaelan