On Sat, 20 May 2017, Quazie wrote:

I CFJ on the following Two Linked Statements:
It is possible to create an agency such that its acronym contains at least
one integer symbol (e.g. 0-9).
It is possible to create an agency such that its acronym contains at least
one non-english alphabetic character (芋, Ñ, Æ).

Arguments:
Agencies might be a limited resource of (26^3) possible existing agencies.
From my reading of rule 2461, it seems like a number is likely not possible
within an agency's Acronym, as numbers aren't words, but I wouldn't be
surprised if non-english words would allow us to get to more than
(26^3) agencies [More language bits!].

Ah, so that's what your pseudocode was for...

Greetings,
Ørjan.