I assume those links are copypasted from the links in the ruleset itself. If
you wanted permalinks, you could link directly to the YAML files in the repo. I
don't know of a good way to do versioning of GH pages; I'd need something to
talk with GH's API and pull down the correct version of the rule.

Gaelan