Was my intent discovered? My recollection was that I gave myself away; someone
killed all attempts at victory by apathy in response to the Herald’s attempt.
That killed mine as well, presumably by accident, so I responded with a “darn
it all.” I’m unsure of any discovery before I mentioned it.

Gaelan