How does the current CFJ database work? Is it plain HTML, or generated somehow?
If you already have the files used for that, then you could just go with that.

That format looks fine, although it would be nice if you listed the rule number
to apply the implication to. (Is that the citations?) Alternatively, you could
generate a YAML file like this:

CFJ XXXX:
  judged by: XXX
  judged on: YYYY-MM-DD
  IMPLICATIONS: |
    (text)
  CITATIONS: |
    (text)

This is valid YAML, but if you weren't looking for it you'd never know.