>The rules allow withdrawing ballots and proposals explicitly, and explicitly
mention what happens, so under those conditions it's clearly regulated.

I disagree.

An action is regulated if:
* (1) the Rules limit, allow, enable, or permit its performance
- There is no limitation, permission or enabling (unless 'unregulated'
actions are allowed by the Rules, in which case, they're regulated, because
they're allowed, and all actions in the universe are regulated as per my
other proof, but I'm assuming that isn't true for the sake of argument)

* (2) describe the circumstances under which the action would succeed or
fail
- There actually is no description about how a withdrawal of *objections*
would succeed or not. Withdrawal of objections =/= withdrawal of ballots.
Or it is, in which case, I should be able to expolate other terms out of
their context and scam like that.

* (3) the action would, as part of its effect, modify information for which
some player is required to be a recordkeepor."
- This is the odd one, because it seems that I'm not required to track
until I need to actually publish, so it seems to me that withdrawals before
that event are unregulated, and after it, are regulated.