Ok, here's the longer deal on unregulated actions.

The rules neither take from, nor add to, your ability to perform
unregulated actions.

For this, CFJs 2149 and 2150 are instructive.  From those two cases:

"Celebrating" is unregulated.  Can you celebrate something by
announcement?  Sure!  By common definition, to celebrate something is to
acknowledge something good as part of an enjoyable activity, you can
certainly do that over email in a game forum.

"Landing on the moon" is also unregulated.  Can you land on the moon by
announcement? Well, you can say you did, but unless you send me video, I'd
say you CANNOT.  It's just not something people can do, no matter how much
you just said you did.

So, what about support/object?

Well, if I were in a meeting, and the facilitator says "who supports this
idea?"  I could say something, or raise my hand, and the facilitator would
count me as a supporter.  So I CAN generally do that, in common terms, in
any conversation or in response to any intent, opinion, or idea.  So,
if someone asks me here, over email, if I support something, I can send
a message saying I do, and in common terms, I'm a supporter.  The Rules
specify this must be done publicly to have a game impact (so sitting at my
desk raising my hand wouldn't count), but that's a minor condition to a
common thing I can do naturally, without regulation.

What about withdrawing support?  If I listen to arguments in a meeting
(say, with my hand raised as a supporter), I can put my hand down and
say "I don't support this anymore."  Normal, natural.  By common
definition, I CAN withdraw my support.  In an email context, I can send
in something that says "I don't support this opinion any more" and people
would accept that I'm not a supporter.  So I don't need rules to be able
to do that.

Can I withdraw someone else's support?  Well, no!  If I tried to pull
my neighbor's hand down, security would be called, and even if I succeeded,
it would be under duress, and no one would count that as my neighbor
actually withdrawing support.  In common terms, I CANNOT withdraw someone
else's support or objection.

So in *that* case, I CANNOT do it naturally (in an unregulated way), any
more than I could land on the moon, and since the rules don't otherwise
permit (regulate) it, so I can't do it
in the game by announcement.

Now, of course, the Rules *could* permit counterfactuals.  If the rules
explicitly said, "a person CAN land on the moon by announcement.", then
if someone announces it, we create the Legal Fiction that it happened. In
other words, whomever is the recordkeepor of Moon Landings notes it down,
and it's part of the Agoran gamestate (but no longer attached to reality,
of course).  This is what happened with the recent ballot issue that gave
ais523 eir Junta.

But for unregulated actions, you're stuck with reality - and in reality,
withdrawing someone else's objections is just NOT something that people
generally accept as possible, for any common uses of those terms.

The only remaining issues I think are:

(1) in the rules, the "and not withdrawn" is a bit detached from the
phrase "publicly", so there's a bit of a chance a person could object
publicly, and withdraw (eir own!) objection privately.  I think it's a
slight ambiguity in the text that would be resolved in favor of it being
public only.

(2) who tracks people who support and object (on behalf of themselves)?
I'm not sure that really causes an "issue", but I've thought of at least
one situation where it may lead to some interesting results... I'll save
that one for a bit.