The argument 'I wouldn't do all that work in order to fake' is fallacious.
Of course you would if you thought you could get away with it.

I think you constantly violate no faking by purposely misconstruing the
rules to have meanings favorable to you, even when those meanings are
nonesense. Then you plead ignorance when someone calls it out, or you stop
responding and move onto the next bad faith attempt.

I'd accept one or two peculiar interpretations from a single player as good
faith, but you've purported many unlikely beliefs, and somehow they all
favor your goals.

Cut the bullshit out.