Agora tends to go through periods of building game systems (lots of
proposal drafting) then periods of playing what we set up (lots of
basic transaction messages, trades, gameplay).  We're very much in the
first mode right now - hopefully not for much longer we've been there
since around May - so if there doesn't seem anything obvious to *do*
other than writing proposals, that's a situational thing.