I haven't seen any sign of it making interesting gameplay thusfar: I
would vote to repeal (unless a use is found for them, such as in the
new contract proposal). Having said that: I agree with Aris. There has
been no sign of them being especially dangerous, or any more dangerous
than real legal systems.