On Mon, 16 Oct 2017, ATMunn . wrote:
> The reason why they're called Medals of Honour is because in order to declare
> yourself eligible for one, you have to have not received any cards in the
> last
> month, and you can't have negative Karma.

Since karma is 0-sum, for there to be any positive karma, there will
have to be negative.  I wouldn't want to discourage someone from giving away
their own karma on occasion.  Might I suggest a lower cutoff (if eta/gamma is
too low, maybe -3 to -4 karma or something?) I'd be happy to limit my randomness
to people above whatever the limit is, if it's not at 0.