Alright, so what... does happen? It specifies you can't destroy a stamp if Agora can't pay the balance, but nothing else has a similar clause which suggests it's intended to still be possible.

On 2017-10-21 07:44, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus wrote:
The shiny balance can not be negative because it is an asset, not a switch.

On 10/20/2017 04:42 PM, Telnaior wrote:
I flip my Citizenship to Registered.

For recordkeeping purposes, my username is Telnaior and I was
previously deregistered in 2014.

Anyways, I'm going to apologise, I feel bad for causing trouble so
early but I haven't been able to find anything in the rules that
prevents Agora's (or anyone's) shiny balance from going negative, is
there? (This might be my first target for proposal, perhaps)

I receive my Welcome Package, claiming 50 shinies from Agora.