Three reasons that would be a bad judgment, which I would likely moot:

1. I'm paying for the CFJ, which means the judge will get paid for it.
It wouldn't be very nice to take money and then assign an effectively
null judgment.

2. The CFJ concerns a subject of deep game signifcance. If the rules
directly disagree with reality, which one wins? I
We've been assuming that the rules do, but I haven't seen a ruling on
it. This is probably one of the most important philosophical questions
in the history of the game, with many implications for how we play,
and it shouldn't just be tossed out unconsidered.

3. We have something of a tradition of dealing with hypothetical
situations even when they're unlikely to occur, particularly when they
clarify the application of existing rules. See, for instance, CFJs
1147 (really strong precedent), 1887, etc. Admittedly we sometimes do
the opposite, but it does support the other two.

-Aris