On 10/25/17 21:50, Alexis Hunt wrote:

>     Amend 2445 'How to Pend a Proposal' by replacing the paragraphs
>     starting with 'a)' and 'b)' with:
>
>        a) by spending 1 Pending Ticket, OR
>
> How does one get a Pend Ticket?
>
>        b) by paying eir Action Cost in shinies. Eir Action Cost is then
>           flipped to the next highest triangular number.
>
> That's too expensive. That's only 5 per month.
>
> Overall, it seems quite weak in my opinion. It doesn't support
> specialization and has costs that are too high.

The intended specialization is in the not-yet-included Estates sections.
Each player could have only one estate, and each estate would produce
either Pend Tickets or CFJ Tickets (probably with nicer names). Paying
for everything in shinies is intended to be infeasible in the long run
to encourage using estates and trading.