Could you explain why you feel it necessary to define "private", is the
common English definition not sufficient on some regard?

I believe that it is beyond my ability to draft to adequately restrict such
divulgences to the judicial cases where it is needed, since it might open
up the avenue of people calling CFJs to learn other people's Shibboleths. I
do not intend to reveal peoples' Shibboleths, but concede that it is
possible that there is a possible judicial case where it would be greatly
beneficial for the judge to know what it is. (Specially, if a CFJ can't be
called on the basis using a schema like "Assuming the Shibboleth of X is

There is an amendment which has been enacted that clarifies the substring
clause.

I may when I need to next amend the contract to include a provision against
transferring the last shiny and clarifying text that the Notary takes the
upkeep costs of the contract.

Thank you for taking the time to go over the contract.

天火狐