Oh huh, I thought I had written "private direct channel of communication"
and on double-checking I appeared to had not done that. Admittedly, that
could still be ambiguous on the second point, so I should go clarify this.
Anything amiss by saying "A private direct channel of communication, for
the purposes of this contract, constitutes either a direct email to a
supplied email address (default: one registered with the Registrar's
office) with no other parties, or some other mutually agreeable medium."?

天火狐