I got the SLR but not the FLR.  In the past the forum has had a length
limit and FLR-lengthed messages needed manual approval from omd,
but e would add an automatic exception for rulekeepors.  Don't know
If that's still true (I'm guessing the FLR is the one where you deputized?)

In any case, many many thanks for doing this!!  When the FLR comes
through I'll look for errors.