On Wed, 13 Jun 2018, ATMunn wrote:

Assuming I have incense, I apologize and spend 2 of it to make my blots disappear into oblivion.

...If that wording somehow doesn't work, I apologize and spend 2 incense to expunge my blots.

It works, but it may not be what you wanted anyhow. Incense always works, but since the violation was forgiveable you could have gotten away _free_ by making an apology... not a token one, but a rule 2557 one using at least 200 words. I'd say it'd also need to show remorse etc. but I think there was a CFJ interpreting that part _very_ weakly.

Greetings,
Ørjan.