I have a criminal justice proto that makes it slightly harder to
convict someone, while having the monthly free incense to one and
doubling the standard violation. It's not really a very high priority
at the moment though. If someone wants to adjust the relevant
quantities now, it probably wouldn't cause any problems.

-Aris