Additional gratuity:

There are currently several people who can push to those links (via GitHub)
without the push/overwrite being visible or evident to someone following the
link.  However, the underlying github repo (not findable from those links)
would show the commit history that can be cross-referenced link publication
timestamps (e.g. as CFJ evidence).

The judge should consider whether it's "beyond a reasonable effort" for a
typical player to check the underlying evidence (including comparing message
and github date stamps) when verifying whether a document is the correct one.
(this is a "if the rules are silent...for the good of the game" argument if
the matter is otherwise unclear).

I'm thinking of this in terms of trying out github as a public forum, I'm not
opposed in principle, but the default interface of github focuses on the Now,
and requires more digging to go through history as opposed to say the mail
archives (e.g. if an officer is ordering transactions in a log or needs to
know if A happened before B).  Not sure if there's some tools that I don't
know about that would make it easier.