The current land system is fun for some, but broken. I am able to
fully participate in Agoran polity with no engagement in its economic
systems, taking advantage of high apathy to make coins without being
bothered to grind out ways to make coins from land. Compare to
"boom/bust" system, which, while far less fun in theory, forced all to
engage with its systems and had real consequences: weeks with one
proposal alternating with weeks with 30, say. Now, proposals are
artificially scarce and CFJs are infinite: removing incentives to
engage with either.