On Sun, 23 Sep 2018, Aris Merchant wrote:

On Sun, Sep 23, 2018 at 6:00 PM Ørjan Johansen <oer...@nvg.ntnu.no> wrote:

On Sun, 23 Sep 2018, Aris Merchant wrote:

[This is an informal general definition that is helpful for proposals
added again to the pool. The Assessor already has this information,
which means that it's legal under past precedent to cast a vote that
requires em to retrieve it.]

The obvious question is why e should be required to keep the information
in the definition message.

Greetings,
Ørjan.

This is intended to work the same way TTttPF works, by becoming a part of
the Agoran dialect. This formal definition is merely supposed to enter the
information into our collective consciousness.

I don't think that works when "I reiterate my votes" has an obvious natural meaning that _isn't_ what you want.

"On behalf of myself and my Zombie, I reiterate our votes." should work, and then you can shorten it to ObomamZ after people get used to it. :P

Greetings,
Ørjan.