This decision seems sound to me.

Under the reasoning of this decision (if it is adopted), I think my October
9 declaration of apathy was successful, because it hid in a lengthy
document a new message that was clearly labeled as a new intent.

So I would suggest that if this verdict is issued and upheld, my victory on
Oct 9 was valid too.

--
D. Margaux