Overall this is nice!  Haven't read others' comments so don't know if
these have come up, but just a couple points.

> Create a new Power 1.7 Rule entitled "Guilt", with the following text:
>
>   The correct verdict is the first appropriate listed verdict. A
>   verdict is appropriate if and only if the conditions specified for
>   it are met. The Adjudicator is ENCOURAGED to list any verdicts,
>   other than the correct one, which e believes to be appropriate.
>   The possible verdicts are as follows:

I'm not sure about this proliferation of verdicts.  In a previous system,
many of your categories are actually done in the Sentencing phase.
E.g.  "Guilty/not guilty" was a finding of fact and the law, but there
was a [GREEN CARD EQUIVALENT] in the sentencing phase because the action
was Justified, or Untimely, or Unaware, etc.

>   - INFAMY N, N blots are created in the Defendant's possession.
>
>   - SHAME N,

Don't forget to adjust R2559 (paydays) for the new language here.