No way to take it back now, but for future reference, awarding someone a
(non-grey) ribbon against eir will is not necessarily a boon, because it makes
it marginally more difficult to qualify for a transparent ribbon in the future.
You already have one, but ATMunn and Corona don't. (Nor does Trigon but
presumably e knows what e's doing.)

-twg