Proto-judgement of the matter (regardless of how packaged):

Colloquially, to "vote on a proposal" is to cast a valid ballot for the
Decision to adopt it.  As "vote on" is an active verb, it is tied to
the moment of activity (the sending of a vote).  In this sense, to vote
FOR is to submit a ballot that evaluates to FOR at the time of actual
submission, not the end of the voting period.  In other words, voting
"conditionally FOR" is different than voting "FOR".  Therefore, the last
person to vote FOR is the last person who does so unconditionally.

If the question were rephrased to "whose ballot was last determined to be
to FOR", then it's important to note that all conditional ballots are
evaluated based on the same, simultaneous conditions at the end of the
voting period[1].  Therefore, if there are multiple conditional votes,
and they all resolve to FOR without such circularity, then no one of
them is the "last" one and the "person whose vote was last determined
to be FOR" does not exist.

[1] If there are multiple conditional ballots, and if the order of
resolution matters (different results if A is evaluated before B versus
B being evaluated before A), then the results are indeterminate (i.e.
impossible to determine as per R2518).  Such ballots resolve to
PRESENT due to R2127.