I feel like the first one is more of a birthday—the day you first became a part
of Agora is a lot more momentous than the last time you were involved in some
deregistration scam (or even the last time you came back). As for unknown
birthdays, maybe we could fall back to date of first message to a non-Foreign
forum? (Is that definition better anyway?)

Gaelan