FTR, my preferred remedy for this situation would be to undo the win and
any consequences of it and then pass a rule saying that a person CANNOT win
if doing e does it by violating a rule. For good measure, I’d add to the
ruleset somewhere that deliberate rulebreaking for personal gain is
STRONGLY DISCOURAGED.

-Aris