By "undo the win" do you mean a consent process on some level?  Or a
platonic nullification of the win (trying to draft the latter is what caused
all the issues).

On 1/30/2019 3:47 PM, Aris Merchant wrote:
FTR, my preferred remedy for this situation would be to undo the win and
any consequences of it and then pass a rule saying that a person CANNOT win
if doing e does it by violating a rule. For good measure, I’d add to the
ruleset somewhere that deliberate rulebreaking for personal gain is
STRONGLY DISCOURAGED.

-Aris

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 3:39 PM Aris Merchant <