You're honestly not the only one who does things like that, don't worry about it too much and don't force yourself to do things you aren't enjoying :) It certainly helps in Agora to be able to commit longer-term, but shorter stays are very welcome too and it's definitely not like some games where you may as well not bother if you aren't gonna play every day for two months.

Have fun with things, and hope to see you around again when you're up to it.

On 2019-01-31 05:25, ATMunn wrote:
So remember like 2 weeks ago when I said I would catch up on Agora over the weekend or something? And then I didn't?

So yeah... I feel like I go through these "interest cycles," where I find out about a thing, get really interested in it for a while, then kinda start getting bored, and eventually just lose interest. This also usually happens because I start getting interested in something else. But usually, I often remember said thing a few months later, and get interested again.

I feel like Agora is on one of those interest cycles for me, and ever since the holidays I've been less interested (which is absolutely nothing against Agora, clearly there's a lot to be interested in right now, but this cycle has happened for even my favorite games of all time). So I could try to trudge through the sea of messages and make some sense of it, and try to start posting regularly again, but I don't really want to force it.

TL;DR I'm not dead, and I'm not deregistering, but I don't know when I'll start posting regularly again. Might be a week, might be a month, might be 6 months. I don't really know.

P.S. If I'm gone for long enough feel free to zombify me.