Ok!  Sorry I missed process details.  Not a race!!

To enter, you have to publicly outline/ describe the full idea of the
loophole during Read the Ruleset week.  If you're actually pulling the trick
as a scam, you need to make sure we (the "public") have the info we need to
understand how the scam works or is supposed to work by the end of the week
(even if you haven't made the final moves yet).

After the Week ends, I'll list all entries and my initial opinion on them,
and ask for discussion to figure out who won.

Privately I'm willing to be a free patsy - if your scam needs someone else,
I'm willing to perform (ethical non rules-breaking that don't cost me a lot)
actions for free, to further the scam.  I'll keep all private stuff private
- private communications don't count as an entry.