You can hold this off as long as you want, but please don't violate any rules in doing so. I can take the beating.

On 2/6/19 9:26 AM, Timon Walshe-Grey wrote:
The following is a Notice of Honour:
+1 Trigon (for eir neat storytelling)
-1 Telnaior (for continuing to exploit a known loophole that has a patch
pending, which IMO is not very sporting)

What do people think of another one of those sneaky officer tricks: Declining
to resolve Space Battle 0005 for as long as possible in order to protect the
galaxy from Space Pirate Telnaior, in the hope the proposal Spaaace Loophole
#493 passes quickly?

-twg

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Tuesday, February 5, 2019 12:14 AM, Reuben Staley <reuben.sta...@gmail.com>
wrote:

The quoted hashed string is:

Trigon watched as his hit landed. Surprisingly, it didn't seem to do
much damage. He realized that he had lost. But how? Telnaior hailed his
ship once again. "I apologize for this, but you're the best target I
have. Picking on anyone else would be far too much effort." And with
that, Trigon hatched a plan to end this cycle that would clearly
continue if he didn't stop it.