> On Feb 15, 2019, at 2:02 PM, James Cook <jc...@cs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
>
> Is it clear that a player CAN appease the rule by performing The Ritual?

I agree that this is ambiguous. Also, I think it was unclear who has the
obligation to appease the Rule. Maybe it could say:

////
    Any player CAN perform The Ritual by announcement.  Each player MUST
perform The Ritual at least once in every Agoran week, unless another player
performed The Ritual in that Agoran week. This Rule is appeased when The Ritual
is preformed.

      If this rule has been appeased in 5 successive Agoran weeks, then any
player CAN banish this rule (cause it to
      repeal itself) with Notice.

////