We survived for a long time without that.

But if you really want it, please take it out of the wins at this point.
How about a new Patent Title ("A player CAN award emself the Patent Title
Sneaky without objection.")  It should also be for a person only - it's too
damn cheap if you can basically bribe half the players to keep silent by
including them in the set.