Yo, this doesn't get you a win regardless of what follows because the Win by Paradox rule only works for "a CFJ about the legality or possibility of a game action", which this is not.

On 2019-02-18 00:08, D. Margaux wrote:
Intents may be completely broken, and if they are, then that will
eliminate the apathy win I've been angling to get for a while.  So, I
think it's only fair to try to run a new scam based on the broken
intents to get a win by paradox...

The CFJ called below will have the judgement PARADOXICAL if intents
(and therefore moots) are broken.  If intents aren't broken, then it
will have the judgement DISMISS.

      1. AMEND THE LIVING ZOMBIE CONTRACT TO MOUSETRAP GAELAN AND ATMUNN.

The parties to the Living Zombie contract are me, Gaelan and ATMunn.
I can mousetrap them without violating my pledge, because my pledge
has expired.

Pursuant to the Living Zombie contract and CFJ 3689, I amend the text
of the Living Zombie contract by deleting the text enclosed in
parentheses below:

//////

The title of this contract is "Living Zombie."

This contract is EFFECTIVE only if D. Margaux and at least one other
player gave consent to it on 31 October 2018; otherwise it is
INEFFECTIVE.

Any party to this contract CAN use this contract to perform one or
more of the actions enclosed in brackets below:

{

(Any party to this contract CAN act on behalf of )D. Margaux( to take any
action on behalf of eir zombie permitted by the Rules,

Any party to this contract) CAN act on behalf of (D. Margaux to support
or object to a dependent action,

)Any party to this contract( CAN act on behalf of D. Margaux to withdraw
or change or cast a vote on an Agoran decision, which D. Margaux SHALL
NOT change).

}

Any party to this contract who attempts to publish a message that
exercises any power granted under this contract SHALL include in the
subject line of the message the word "SPOOKY," or else the attempt is
INEFFECTIVE.

On or after 7 November 2018, D. Margaux CAN terminate this contract by
announcement and CAN amend it by deleting any text enclosed within
brackets above, but not by the addition, substitution, or movement of
any text.

Any player CAN become a party to this contract by announcement.

//////

As a result, the contract now reads:

//////

The title of this contract is "Living Zombie."

This contract is EFFECTIVE only if D. Margaux and at least one other
player gave consent to it on 31 October 2018; otherwise it is
INEFFECTIVE.

Any party to this contract CAN use this contract to perform one or
more of the actions enclosed in brackets below:

{

D. Margaux CAN act on behalf of Any party to this contract.

}

Any party to this contract who attempts to publish a message that
exercises any power granted under this contract SHALL include in the
subject line of the message the word "SPOOKY," or else the attempt is
INEFFECTIVE.

On or after 7 November 2018, D. Margaux CAN terminate this contract by
announcement and CAN amend it by deleting any text enclosed within
brackets above, but not by the addition, substitution, or movement of
any text.

Any player CAN become a party to this contract by announcement.

//////

      2. CALL A CFJ

I call the following CFJ:  "This CFJ is FALSE."

      3. USE CERTIORARI TO ASSIGN IT TO THE PRIME MINISTER

If I am Prime Minister, I issue the cabinet order of certiorari to
assign this CFJ to myself.

If ATMunn is Prime Minister, I use the Living Zombie contract to cause
em to issue the cabinet order of certiorari to assign this CFJ to
emself.

      4. JUDGE IT PARADOXICAL

Clearly the above-called CFJ is a paradox.

If I am the judge, I judge it PARADOXICAL, then self-file a motion for
reconsideration, then judge it PARADOXICAL again.

If ATMunn is the judge, I use the Living Zombie contract to cause em
to judge it PARADOXICAL, then cause em to self-file a motion for
reconsideration of that CFJ, then cause em to judge it PARADOXICAL
again.

      5. FORCE GAELAN AND ATMUNN TO SUPPORT GROUP-FILED RECONSIDERATION
// only works if intents are not broken

I intend with 2 support to move to reconsider the above-called CFJ.  I
cause ATMunn and Gaelan to support that intent.  I move to reconsider
that CFJ.

I note that the CFJ is not relevant to the game.  Therefore, if I am
the judge, I judge that CFJ DISMISS.  If ATMunn is the judge, I use
the Living Zombie contract to cause em to judge that CFJ DISMISS.