I don’t think I was in the latest Report either.. 😲

Baron von Vaderham

-----Original Message-----
From: agora-business <agora-business-boun...@agoranomic.org> On Behalf Of Timon
Walshe-Grey
Sent: 18 February 2019 18:20
To: agora-busin...@agoranomic.org
Subject: Re: BUS: Registration

I act on Corona's behalf to Point eir Finger at me for Galaxy Neglect - I did
not create a Sector for Baron von Vaderham's Spaceship. (I haven't done it for
Falsifian either, but the time limit for that hasn't expired yet.)

I will do both shortly, but in the meantime I resolve the above Finger Pointing
by levying a fine of 3 blots on myself for the conduct in question.

I think this and the other one I posted are the only crimes I actually
committed. (Except Tardiness, but we haven't punished anyone for that for
nearly half a year.)

-twg