On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 at 04:11, Reuben Staley <reuben.sta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The logical rulesets are very long documents. Lots of times, the rulesets
> slip through because of that. Check the archives on agoranomic.com. When I
> get around to updating the ruleset site, it'll also be there.

I'm sure you mean agoranomic.org. The owner of agoranomic.com must be
profiting greatly from using this famous nomic's name.

It looks like while the public archives linked from agoranomic.org
(which I managed to link to twice, oops) are missing both, the actual
mailman archives (requiring login) have them:
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-official/
. I wonder if it's possible to remove the login requirement from
those.