I’m not entirely sure it works out that way. However, in any case, I think
you just found a power escalation vulnerability. If one had a power-1
dictatorship, one could amend a power-3 proposal just before it was about
to pass and then get a power three dictatorship. If you controlled the
office of the Assessor, then you could wait 4 days before resolving the
proposal, satisfying the 4 day rule.

-Aris