To me, OUGHT is closer to SHOULD than SHALL, and it bears a tinge of
reproach (you ought not to have done that).  In particular, if you
look at the single place it's used, in R2231, that's clearly (to me
anyway) a SHOULD not a SHALL:  "As this title is the highest honour
that Agora may bestow, a Bearer of this title OUGHT to be treated
right good forever."  I don't want to turn behavior towards a Hero
into a SHALL.

More generally,  R2231 aside, I just don't see a strong use case for
codifying a capitalization for this (it doesn't fill in a missing
grammatical construction or anything).