Would such a section become precedent just as the normal part of a judgment would, or would it be purely informational?

Jason Cobb

On 6/14/19 9:54 PM, James Cook wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jun 2019 at 01:13, omd <c.ome...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 5:58 PM James Cook <jc...@cs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
Requiring notice and comment would make it a bit more complicated and
time-consuming to judge a CFJ, which might not make sense for simple
ones.
Well, most simple cases shouldn't have any comments submitted, and in
that case my design would have the judgement automatically become
final after a week without requiring further action from the judge.
Oops, sorry, I missed that. Yes, it sounds good, except I'm worried
there could be exceptional situations where addressing every single
counterargument could be hard (really long discussion, or player
giving the judge a hard time by creating a message with a ridiculous
number of them). How about just saying the updated judgement should
have a section addressing counter-arguments [generally]?