That's the definition of "limit" as a noun, not a verb. Rule 2125 clearly uses it as a verb.

Jason Cobb

On 6/20/19 10:28 PM, Rebecca wrote:
Limit, the first definition off of google
"a point or level beyond which something does not or may not extend or
pass."

does not = CANNOT, may not = SHALL NOT (or MAY NOT) . It fits directly from
the definition and from common sense. and from what the rule's intent was
and what it means to do.

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 12:18 PM Reuben Staley <reuben.sta...@gmail.com>