On 7/28/2019 12:41 PM, Aris Merchant wrote:
> Like, forgive me if I'm missing something, but in light of that
> provision I don't see how this could also be broken?
>
> Also, did you ever write that time security proto or come up with a
> list of changes that would be satisfactory?

I won't have time to think on "deep time protections" for a while.  But I
did read your proposal several times and (whether there's anything
explicitly dangerous or not) it honestly struck me as similar to your
comments about some of Jason Cobb's proposals - an inelegant and overly
complex solution to a problem that I'm not convinced needs it.

(I can't point to any particular thing that's "wrong" that's just my
overall impression of the proposal as a whole).

-G.