On 8/3/19 1:56 PM, Kerim Aydin wrote:

In the current situation, Clause 3 of the contract successfully defines a
currency.  By default (if there were no further clauses), the POSSIBLE
currency actions are in R2577, and include destruction and transfer of
currencies by announcement, but not creation.  Clauses 4 and 5, taken as a
whole, fail to specify when and how an asset CAN be created, so no
creation is possible (again, that the default agrees with Clause 5 is a
side-effect).  Therefore, this CFJ is FALSE.

Although I'm disappointed, I don't think I can poke a hole in this one.

Maybe I will end up CFJing on the agent of ratification w/o objection.

Jason Cobb