on my phone so can't provide detailed arguments (and sorry for the execrable
mess it will undoubtedly produce of the reply chain), but I would argue that
the entity defining switches, assets etc. is not any one rule, but rather the
Ruleset as a whole → repealing a rule counts as amending the ruleset?

(based mainly on some CFJ a while ago where we removed incense as a currency
but missed a reference to it, and D. Margaux managed to grant emself some of it
despite the " official " definition being repealed, because the missed
reference implicitly defined incense as a currency still)

-twg

Sent from my mobile